- Download 47
- File Size 406.71 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 29, 2021
- Last Updated November 29, 2021
Expression of Interest for CSA Training Consultancy
SCOPE OF WORK
- Develop field training materials both in English and Sesotho (maximum of 60 pages for each language) on five (5) climate smart agriculture initiatives that will be prioritized by the PMU unit and which will be implemented by the project in the duration of its life. The 5 prioritized Climate Smart Agriculture initiatives are improved crop varieties & livestock management, protected Agriculture (shadenets and Plastic tunnels), water harvesting & drip irrigation, conservation agriculture and lastly agroforestry.
- Facilitate training of trainers’ (TOT) trainings on the prioritized climate smart agriculture practices
- Work with Project Field Officers s in the formation and revitalization of Farmer Field Schools as needed.