- Download 95
- File Size 235.21 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 11, 2021
- Last Updated November 11, 2021
Expression of Interest-for Market Information Farmers Data Base
- At least 3 years professional experience in developing Agricultural Information Systems for Government or recognized bodies.
- Demonstrate to have the knowledge of or experience of local and regional Market Information Systems.
- The consultant must have experience with international agencies and have a good understanding of World Bank mandates in project implementation,
- At least three (3) years experience in developing ICT based Agricultural Advisory systems
- Experience in international MIS projects that can be demonstrated will be an asset specifically;
- Development of mobile applications,
- Development of decision support systems and data modeling platforms,
- Development of inbound and outbound web services for data acquisition and sharing; and
- Experience in market surveys in agriculture will be an added advantage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III paragraph 3.14 to 3.17 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the selection of the Individual Consultants Method set out in Procurement Regulations.